New Release - Firmware Version 2.10.12-129 for My Book Live (3/14/12)

So I booted it up this morning and the red light was gone, but still had the issue. Called them up this morning, was on hold for a good 15 minutes before I got to someone. I gave my SN to the guy and told him the issue. He said the only way it could happen if you have a poor internet connection during the upgrade which is total BS because I never had this problem in the past, and my network is rock solid, but he insisted it was not a common issue. I told him about all the posts on this thread and he ignored me. I told him my address for the RMA and he said it was from the US and I’m in Canada (got the drive through newegg). He said that just means instead of 3-5 business days it will be 5-7. Initially he said I should backup the drive but I said I had 1.8TB used and didnt have enough space to back it up so hes sending me the same model and a free shipping label so I can copy to the new one and return the old one. Its going to charge my credit card but when they recieve the corrupted one, I will be refunded my charge. I asked if it was safe toupdate the new one, he said as long as my internet doesnt cut out (which it doesnt) it should be fine… but I don’t know if I should update the new one when it arrives before copying my files to it. Good thing my warranty is until April 2013. I am fairly disappointed and hopefully my new one doesnt have the same issue. Total call was 38 minutes.