Network connection failure 907

I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 edition tablet and can simply not connect to My Cloud. Keep coming up with the error message Network connection failure 907.

The thing is I can access it through my PC and an old Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 which is about two years old. What is going on here?

Appreciate any advice on how I can correct this issue. Have deleted and reinstall WD2go and problem still remains. Obviously nothing wrong with harddrive.

Hi, we are working very hard to resolve these issues and will resume normal service as soon as possible. Follow the link below for more information.

http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Book-Live/NOTICE-WD2Go-com-My-Book-Live-and-WDMyCloud-com-users-in-relay/td-p/708230

Thank you for your response. After I read the email I decided to try the device again and wallah it is working just like the other device. All good!!!

Just coming up to 17.00 hours UK time.  I notice there are more than 27000 posts in this thread.  Spoke to to tech support.  Says ongoing rpoblem trying to fix.  This has gone on since last Friday at least.  What on earth can have happned to cause such a serious outage?  Lack of cusotmer awareness / communicatiob is also apalling.  Strongly thinking of retunring the device for a refund. UGH.

keo999 wrote:

Just coming up to 17.00 hours UK time.  I notice there are more than 27000 posts in this thread.  Spoke to to tech support.  Says ongoing rpoblem trying to fix.  This has gone on since last Friday at least.  What on earth can have happned to cause such a serious outage?  Lack of cusotmer awareness / communicatiob is also apalling.  Strongly thinking of retunring the device for a refund. UGH.

Actually, we have been communicating with the customers over this since last week.  Also, where do you get that there are 27,000 posts in this thread?