Network Drive Password FIX!

ALCON,

Just want to let everyone know that I may have found the issue with the Network Drive Password when remoting in.

To login you must have “no password” for your user.  Once you get in it should download some certificates.  After that you should be able to go back and put a password back on your username.  

It worked for me so maybe it will for everyone else looking for a fix action.  Just some trial and error on my part.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing this information.

doesnt work for me, as syas password cant be blank, presuming you mean web log in??

Yes, I mean the web login on the WD2go site.  When most attempt it, it asks for a network drive password.  by logging into the my book live via your local area network (home network that it is attached to) just select your username and shut the password off for a bit.  

Log into the my book live through the wd2go site, whereas as soon as you do (assuming you have enabled remote access) you should start seeing some certificates loaded to your computer.  After all this you can then telnet into your my book live and enable your username password, and everything should work fine.

Is that understandable?