Mybook and Crashplan?

I got a Mybook Live T3 network drive for automated backup, but I want to sign up for CrashPlan for an ofsite backup in case of fire/theft/etc. I looked into backing up the Mybook to Crashplan, but everyehere I read said that it takes a manual, unsupported workaround since all of my computers are Windows. I’m not tech-savvy enough to set that up, so I think I’m going to install Mybook’s backup software and Crashplan’s backup software on all computers, and have them backup both places. Has anyone tried this? Do the two programs interfer with each other? I’m concerned about two seperate realtime backup programs slowing the computers down. Maybe it would be better to set one for realtime backup, and the other for daily backup?

Just wondering if you found this guide.

http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Book-Live/GUIDE-Installing-CrashPlan-for-MBL-Cloud-backup/m-p/561614/highlight/true#M21307

Never done Crashplan, but from experience I can tell you the following:

Do the two programs interfer with each other? No they should not

two seperate realtime backup programs slowing the computers down:  yes this is possible especially if they run at the same time. Most backup solutions have a time to set them to. 

Maybe it would be better to set one for realtime backup, and the other for daily backup? You could try different scenarios, but yes.

Some other solutions are also safepoints and rsync.