MyBook Live Dashboard links do not respond

Hi,

I have a MyBook Live with WD Smartware installed on my PC. I have backed up the data from both my C-drive and my E-drive (data). When I open the dashboard via http://mybooklive/UI/ I get the menu there (setttings, users, shares, etc) but when I click one of those menu options (i.e. Backups) all that happens is that the menu moves to the left. I would expect a window to appear with backup options but that no window appears. The same when I click the other menu options. I reinstalled the WD Smartware software but no change. Any ideas? Thanks

I do not think it has anyting to do with WD Smartware, but then I never used the Smartware so I could be wrong.  However, it sounds more like a browser issue.  I am fairly sure the page uses javascript to animate the page.  Do you have JavaScript enabled in your browser, or did you try another browser to see if the same thing happen?

Other than that did you do anytinng with SSH access? (If you dont know what I am talking about,  then you will be OK on this one)

Great stuff, this IE9. I set the security levels to the lowest possible and it still didn’t work. I installed Mozilla and that did the trick. Thanks!