My book live 2 TB - copy failure

Hi,

I’ve bought recently a My book live 2TB and I’ve transfered some pictures and videos from my PC to it.
When I tried opening and tranfering the videos from the My book live (online…) to a friend of mine’s PC the movies don’t open and when i try to transfer it it appears a warning saying that there can be unsucure files, asking me if i wanna continue (or something like that) and i say “Ok” and it tries to transfers the video but it stays stuck at 0% …
I tried also to transfer and open a picture from it and I have no problem thought…
What is hapenning ?
Looking forward for support.

Thanks

You’re using WD 2go?

If so, you have to be patient.   Microsoft will indicate 0% but it is actually still opening the file.

That’s a Microsoft specific thing.  Mac doesn’t do it, nor do any of the Mobile devices.

I am… But yeah it worked… tks

Other thing:
1- It only happears that the disc only has 150 gb of capacity (through WD 2 go when it should have 2 TB… whats happening?

2- Is there a better software than WD 2go?

Thanks

ngouveia wrote:

I am… But yeah it worked… tks

Other thing:
1- It only happears that the disc only has 150 gb of capacity (through WD 2 go when it should have 2 TB… whats happening?

2- Is there a better software than WD 2go?

Thanks

1- Microsoft reports the size of your PRIMARY drive for all shares that are connected via WebDAV.    You can ignore that.