My Book Live and wd2go.com

TonyPh12345 wrote:

If, as you say, you “Backed Up” your computer using the provided software, the data is not SUPPOSED to be accessible to computer or wd2go or any other method OTHER than the restore software. 

Leaving aside the fact that WD have admitted that the product doesn’t currently work. There is no mention on the website or the box that stuff you backup to the unit is not accessible from the cloud. In fact the complete opposite is true, the backing up is positively highlighted on the box (don’t get me started on the fact that WD Smartware doesn’t even work) right alongside the accessing from the internet via your personal cloud. Most customers, myself included, will expect to be able to backup their data to the drive and access it from the cloud. It is you who is being unreasonable here and shouting certain words in you reply only makes you look like an aggresive sycophant.

Quite frankly Tony, your constant fanboy combative attitude to people posting legitimate complaints on this forum is getting beyond a joke. I’m reporting your post to the moderator and hopefully it will be removed. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like