Mobile (Android) Download to WD My Book Live?

Just a quick question.

I have my mobile linked to My Book Live, when on my images I can select the my images and have the option to “Download” to My Book Live, when I click on the mobile app and bring up the devices page it has a Downlad button which shows the images I have uploaded from my mobile. That I understand.

What I don’t understand is when I log on to My Book Live via my laptop where are the images that I have downloaded from my mobile?

Have I missed something? if so what. OR can’t I view these images via my laptop and just view them via my mobile?

Hi Wolfzx12r, I thing you might be confused with the download/upload options, for example, if you want to copy a picture from your phone to the My Book Live, using the app you can explore the My Book Live folder where you want to copy the picture and then click in the upper right button to select the upload option. Once the picture is uploaded you can use your laptop to explore the same folder to see the picture you uploaded from the Phone.

1 Like

Thank you, that makes more sense, I really didn’t know that :smileyvery-happy:

So on the app what is the “Download” button for when I clicked it it did show all the images I have on my mobile (Gallaxy S4) when I go back to my gallery app on the mobile and click to open, it opens the WD app!

So is there a way for me to take an image on my mobile and it auto sync’s with the file I set up on My Book?