MBL Dead again

Hi Guys,

now it is 3 months ago - i bought a brand new 3 tb wd red disk and used the thread “totally dead bricked MBL…”

First the MBL was working fine but on one day the Dashboard Interface on the web brower was gone (blank)… so i could only operate via SSH.

Today i tried to install the old firmeware manuel but there were serveral problems getting the .deb file… the mbl could not connect to the internet…

so long i changed the eth0 interface manuel to get to the internet… after rebooting the MBL was unable to find in my local subnet… so i put the 3TB hard disk out of the MBL an plugged it to my computer… i mounted the sda1 and sda2 files an changed the interface configuration back to dhcp…

connected the 3 TB hard disk back to the MBL an powered the MBL up… SUCCESS the MBL was able to connect to my local subnet and i see the white UI Screen…

But now i am unable to get to my data partition…it seems that the MBL "hast lost the communication " to the ext 4 partition… with Linux Reader i see the raid structure an the cachevolume partition… so my data is there the mbl powers up i can connect to him  via web browser  BUT it doesn’t know, where the ext4 partition is…

can anyone help?!

Regards

You tried the path datavolume/shares ?