Help. Re-connecting to mybooklive from the WD My Cloud app

I have had my book live 1T connected to my WD My Cloud app on my 2 iPads and my iPhone for over a year. My daughter deleted the app on my iPhone, so I reinstalled it but the app is only giving me the option of manually adding mybooklive to it with an activation code.

My problem is that I have no currently working computer to find the activation code with. And for some reason it’s not finding mybooklive though the network connection.

Is there anything I can do from my iPads or though the app it’s self to fix this or do I need to borrow someone’s computer.

I delete and reinstalled the app on one of my iPads to see if it was an iPhone problem but the iPad won’t reconnect either. The other ipad still has total access to mybooklive though the app, and my tv also has not problem connecting to the mybooklive though the same home wifi network so I knew the mybooklive is on the right network

Read the manual how to get the activation code. You just need a browser to connect in order to manage it, which just about all devices have these days.

Of course, you will need to know MBL’s IP or name, as well as admin’s password.

Activation code is for remote access, while the browser is to manage the device.