Dumb Question (Maybe)

How do i upload videos taken on my phone to my 3Tb Live…? I can see the photo app for photos but do not see an option for video…?

aj2703 wrote:

How do i upload videos taken on my phone to my 3Tb Live…? I can see the photo app for photos but do not see an option for video…?

iPhone or Android phone?

Which app are you trying to use? (be specific)

Hi Android,

Sony experia Z to be precise… I have the 2 apps WD My Cloud and WD photos…

Araghh would you believe it.

You go into Downloads, Hold finger over the file till the copy to appears then you select my book live then the folder :-). Gees i was at it for ages last night, could i suss it…lol. Still got there in the end :slight_smile:

Now though after going into my phones album to delete the two test files, i find there are around 10 copies of each file…? Do you know what has caused that?.

Scrub that too, i think all the times i tried to do it, it must have made copies in my phone…?

Don’t know how but i tied a file just the one time doing it the way i just did and all seems fine…lol

Thanks for the reply though :slight_smile:

LAN, I use “ES File Explorer” to move files from/to Android devices and MBL. Like it better than the Apps.

I use the FX File Explorer…There is a key needed for transferring files around the network but its like $3 worth it if you ask me.