DLNA to PC is OK, but not to other devices

I’ve had my new WD My Book Live for 2 weeks now and can’t find a solution for me.  Been searching high and low without any luck.  I have the vanilla WD DLNA, haven’t gone to console and have upgraded to latest firmware.  My WIndows 7 & 8 systems can play from the DLNA (as well as through shares), but my Onkyo receiver and Panasonic BD player cannot see it.  For grins, I setup a DLNA share from Windows Media Center and both devices could see that. 

I had actually started with my router, since I cannot change it’s uPNP settings, but the tests with Windows tells me the WD and ‘dumb’ devices don’t play well together. 

I’ve seen some other issues that are close to my problem, but nothing has seemed to be relavant. Some direction please?

Thanks for help!

Try searching on the website for the receiver and the player for issues similar to this.

In theory all DLNA compliant devices should see it. However, certain devices require to configure the settings for it to see and access the media server.

RTFM - Hah! I looked through settings on both, but none were specific to DLNA. I’ll go get a book for them.