Can't connect to MyBook directly

Ok, I got fed up with this, so I removed all protection from the private share. It is not connected to the internet anymore, only to my computer and I am the only one using it, so it seemed unnecessary to use a password.

However, I can’t seem to be able to remove the password from the share. On MyBook, everything looks ok, I should have full access to the Private share, just like the Public share. However, when connecting the share in Windows Explorer, I stil get an access denied error. Also, when starting my computer I have to give in a password to connect the share. I leave this emtpy (as there is no password) and it connects. Then, when I try to open the share, I get the access denied error. (You do not have permission to access this network location).

The Public share works perfectly, it is the same as when I used a password to connect in my previous post.

Any help would be really appreciated!

My question is now limited to this: how can I get to my stuff on the formerly Private share without having to connect it again to my router at home?!!