Can not longer access mybooklive/UI/#

After spending 2 hours on the phone with WD support, they ran me through a number of things “they heard might fix the issue,”  such as installing the latest version of Flash and Java (because that has everything to do with the fact that I cannot get to http://MyBookDied/UI!!!)  In the end, the firmware update did not load all the files to the UI directory correctly.  There is no way to revert back to an older version of the firmware. 

Like many other posters, I was informed that they could send me a re-certified unit which I just received.  Funny enough, upon opening the drive WD sent me, it does not have the latest firmware and immediately prompted me to download and install it!  Instead of going through the hassle, I will quietly sit in the dark and use the old firmware for as long as the drive runs and will never upgrade the device (or buy another WD product again).

To top it off, I have to pay to ship my old drive back within 30 days of receiving the re-certified unit and I only receive the warranty left from the old drive.

To Tony the WD moderator, I am sure Hitachi, Fujitsu, or Seagate is hiring.  Good luck.