Can not longer access mybooklive/UI/#

The .local solution does not work. My MBL was a few months old, network shares were setup, WD2Go acess was setup, along with WD Photos on my iPhone. The shares still work, WD Photos still works, Twonky still works via my Playstation 3, WD2Go no longer works, and most importantly, no pages load at the /ui locaction anymore either by IP or name of MBL.  Other than the shared folders, WD Photos and Twonky it’s now just a brick with no ability to setup new users or new remote access.  I also tried to ping the MBL by IP and name and both work. 

Also, using WD Quick View on my Windows machine, I can access http://MBL/UI/learn_center/learn_main/en_US.  I simply cannot get to the main UI page.  So, it appears some UI pages are working.  Can you provide the URLs to other key pages like remote access?

Another interesting thing, some pages, like the main UI page, simply come up blank.  Other pages give an error of: 

CakePHP: the rapid development php framework 
Not Found

Error: The requested address ‘/en_US’ was not found on this server.

WD - need help getting UI back up as I need to make changes for remote access.  As a result of the firmware “upgrade” I cannot access the UI to remove users from remote access (might be a liability problem for WD if there’s no fix in sight!).