Best Media Server Platform to serve Blu-ray 3D Rips?

Curious as to what Media Server you use on your MBL? Literally I’m at wit’s end trying to find something worthwile to stream 3D Blu-Ray rips I have, as well as .MKV / H264, Ect, Other high quality video formats without losing random things like, lack of playing for one, or unable to pause the video, or skip scenes. Driving me insane, I’ve considered just pawning this thing off and paying out for a Synology drive at this point, but I’m hoping to not have to fork over the moola if I don’t have too.

None. I just access the MBL directly from a WDTV Live Hub and a WDTV Live Plus for my local media. I run PlayOn media server just for getting what’s available on the internet.

No media server as well, I just use a zotac zbox running XBMC/Android devices/MACs to play files via network share from MBL. 

BTW, there are two DNLA options, have you tried both?

Also, if yo do decide to go for something else, do your homework, would not be surprise if those have issues as well.

Shabuboy wrote:

No media server as well, I just use a zotac zbox running XBMC/Android devices/MACs to play files via network share from MBL. 

BTW, there are two DNLA options, have you tried both?

Also, if yo do decide to go for something else, do your homework, would not be surprise if those have issues as well.

How do you like the Zotac? I’ve been thinking about trying one as I want to switch from PlayOn to XBMC for internet content.