Another error 31655

another one with the error 31655… what can i do? have internet conection… this happened since i updated few days ago… because before there was no problem… need to solve this quickly because i use this apps… really need the help. 

I´ve done 2 factory restes already so we can say that is not the solution!Thank you!

reinstall the firmware from file.  Download the firmware to your PC, then use the Dashboard to upload it from your PC to teh MBL and reinstall it.

also, make sure that you can see your MBL on your router’s DHCP client table. note the IP address.

1 Like

From where i download the firmware? And which one i have to download? Thank you!

I can only assume that you didn’t even try to look for the firmware before you asked someone else to find it for you. I looked for it for about 1 mintue and i found the file.  So i am only going to hint as to where to find it so you can do some leg work yourself.  There is a sticky thread on this forum that is dedicated to the latest firmware. Look through it and you will find a link to the firmware for download.

well thats not true at all… ive been searching for it all the afternoon, but just in the wrong place… i got into that thread and i look in the first page and didnt found so i went to official sites and nothing… but well i find it allready in 3rd page of the thread. Thank you very much and lets see if it works…

You can use the previos firmware version if you think it will help you.  They can be found here