Android/DLNA app cant see drive anymore

I’ve had my 2 TB My book Live for about 4 months now. It worked perfectly for the first 3+ months. My main use for it is to store all of my music, and stream from multiple devices, all through DLNA.

Recently, my Android phone (using 2player or iMediashare) can’t see the drive. These are both DLNA clients… they can both still see my computer as a server, just not the MBL. I like to queue up songs from my phone straight through my stereo system using DLNA. I also have my tv, ps3’s, Xbox 360’s, and a WDTV Live plus, all of which can still see the drive.

Also, the WD Smartware/quickview in the system tray no longer sees the drive. I can still access it by going to the mapped drive letter, or by typing in the ip in a browser (inlcuding access to the twonky server.

About 3 weeks ago, we got a new router… I’m not sure if this is related or not; I didn’t try to use the phone to stream until about a week ago, so I’m unsure if it’s worked properly on the new router at all.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Check your firewire, also try pressing the reset button on the back of the my book for 4 seconds.

Since this post, I have:

-ensured firmware is up to date.

-ensured upnp is enabled on the router.

-soft reset

-hard reset

-full factory reset

None of these have solved the issue. My DLNA app on my phone still cant see it, the MBL software won’t “discover” the drive, it doesn’t show up in the Quick View in the system tray; BUT I can still access it via the mapped drive letter, the ip address, the twonky server, and through my WDTV.

Any other suggestions?