Jumping to oracle

When I try to log in to my Live Duo, and fill in my password on the log-in page, I get a page that says 4 shares (which is correct) for about 2 seconds before it jumps to an Oracle page ( http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html)..)

Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can get it to stop?

thanks

SirArch

Install Java maybe ? :smileyvery-happy:

You need to completely uninstall the latest java update 51 find the previous one 45? and install that instead. Make sure Java is not set to auto-update otherwise it puts 51 straight back in again. Its quite difficult to locate an earlier version as all the normal java sites are downloading the latest version.

WD software is not working with the latest update for many people.

The oracle page is because it cant load java properly and they supply it.

u so funny!

Same problem here. I can’t get in no matter what I do or which browser I use.

At this point I’m frustrated and give up. I simply don’t have the time to mess around with Java de-installs and re-installs.

…and why are we dependant on Java anyway when almost every security expert warns you against using it because it’s so full of holes?

There are posts all over about this and it’s been happening for a long time.

This is LAME, LAME, LAME…

PCNY1 wrote:

…and why are we dependant on Java anyway when almost every security expert warns you against using it because it’s so full of holes?

In a lot of cases, you’re not.   You can use the My Cloud Desktop app which doesn’t have Java browser requirement.

You’d only need the Java Web-version if you’re using a “foreign” PC.