Windows 8 Image Restore Network Credentials

I am trying to perform a Windows 8.1 Pro image restore from my MBL Duo. Steps I am following: Using the W8 Advance Image Restore. Initially I get error cannot find a system image on PC (true, there is none) and I cancel and then select the (compulsory) second option “Select a system image” and click on “Next”. Here I click “Advanced” and select “Search for a system image on the network” Next I get a pops-up asking to specify the location of the system image. I type “\MYBOOKLIVE\ShareName” Next I get a pop-up “Enter Network Credentials”. I enter my username and password. (I also noticed the weird domain MININT-XXXXX with XXXX changing at each new session) Finally, I get the following error message: “An internal error occurred. The following information might help yu resolve the issue. The network path was not found. (0x80070035)”". I know the username and password is correct. Any idea what format credentials are required, given it is adding a domain?

Hello Bruce007,

Please see if the following link helps.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/windows/en-US/398f5d92-80a6-4de6-b18e-e1fbe62e5cc8/0x80070035-windowsimagebackup-network-problem