Problems streaming videos from MyBookLiveDuo to 'DLNA certified' Panasonic BluRay player

Apologies for not responding sooner to the posted comments, but WD has been assisting in looking into the issue.  I was able to confirm that, according to the DLNA certification my MLBD and BluRay player are compatible and I should therefore be able to stream videos created with the specified codecs - they don’t.

WD asked me to send the a whole bunch of log data as well as examples of videos that should stream - they confirmed that they were able to reproduce the issue, i.e. it was not something specific to my network or hardware configuration.  It would appear that there is a generic a problem with the MBLD DLNA server.

As the MBLD, in particular the RAID configuration does what I want the NAS to do, I’ll just have to live with the problem. Thanks to all of you who commented / posted suggestions on this issue.  I hope that the feedback from WD will help others who have problems streaming videos from a MBLD.