Lost UI on My Book Live Duo

Try to repost the issue since I got no answer (maybe too critical and I need to send back the disk to repair)

Nevertheless if somebody has any answer or experience with the issues I list below, please let me know.

What can I do with the problem I have when reinstalling Apache (listed at the end of the email) ?

Is it any possibility to force reinstalling all the system to factory state knowing that a factory reset is not enough ?

Would it be posssible to physically rewrite the entire linux partition with a image copy from another my book live duo  ?

Thanks in advance for any advice or guidance … and soory for my bad english (not native speaker)

apt-get install apache2
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install’ to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  apache2: Depends: apache2.2-common (= 2.2.16-6+squeeze4) but it is not going to be installed
  apache2-mpm-prefork: Depends: apache2.2-common (= 2.2.16-6+squeeze4) but it is not going to be installed
  libapache2-mod-php5: Depends: apache2.2-common but it is not going to be installed
  libapache2-mod-xsendfile: Depends: apache2.2-common (>= 2.2.3) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt-get -f install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).