Difficult challenge: Can't access Dashboard... Can access files on my WD duo live 3TB

The shortcut on your desktop to my WD duo live does not work.

Can not log in to the dashboard with IP.

I get this message when I try to log into the dashboard.

Warning : session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_b1671c8f916c24887efcedc8e015008b, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php on line 3

Warning : session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php:3) in /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php on line 3

Warning : session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php:3) in /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php on line 3

I have tried to reset with the button behind but it does not work, no change :frowning: can anyone help?

I have important documents on HD so I can not lose them.

Is there any way I can get these documents

Hi Tolken, welcome to the Community. Have you tried using the WD Discovery to find your drive on the network? You can also try connecting the My Book Live Duo Ethernet cable directly to the PC. 

Mapping a drive letter on a WD Network hard drive using WD Discovery

1 Like

Hi jubei04

Thanks for the suggestion, I installed the WD Discovery und run it. Discovery discovered my Duo Live but I can not configure share folders with it

I try to connect to My Book Live Duo Ethernet cable directly to the PC without success. 

When i try to conect thru IP i get this message

Warning : session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_cf17f93b4e4d58a679693ea279d5acd0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php on line 3

Warning : session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php:3) in /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php on line 3

Warning : session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php:3) in /var/www/UI/app/config/core.php on line 3