Constantly blinking green light

My Book Live Duo 6Tb

Set to raid 1

Recently set up - most data loaded in one go

I too have the constant green light flashing light problem and constant disk activity. The activity continues even when all PCs on my home network are off and remote access disabled.

Initially all was well and it shut down to the blue light after a short time, however, as with nairb, I too accidently knocked off the power. There is only about 50gb on the drive.

The drive has been at it for three days solid now; when I initailly copied over the files (all in one go) it settled down very quickly, which leads me to believe there is an issue now as one would assume the indexing task would be of the same complexity and size as that initially encountered.

I would rather not do a factory reset as I have things set up just right, and do hope to discover a reason and fix in any event as I would hate to be in this situation a few years down the line with many hundreds of Gbs to deal with.

nairb - if you want to turn off the media steaming then go to drive’s dashboard using a browser, select settings, then under the media tab there is a tick box to turn off the media streaming.

D