Unable to enter community

I am sorry to vacillate and to be redundant about signing in but, I am unable to log in to community as I used to. I even entered the password WD generated for me. I was told there may be maintenance going on and to call Monday.

The tech was not sure.

Could you shed some light as to why I cannot log in to the commnity?

Thank you

Petie[my WD name]

Hi, it seems that you are logged in as you are able to post on the community, the community does not allow for anonimous posting.

1 Like

I’ve also had a lot of problems trying to get in … ended up having to reset my password & go through a rather convoluted route to get here … one of the reasons was because I was having problems with wd2go login … they told me (via Twitter), they’re updating that & it’ll take a couple of weeks (?!), so wonder if they’re doing things to the website generally … 

1 Like

I am not anonymous as I filled averything in.  I just just reset my pasword again. I see that there is one for community and one for portal. 

I hope all is well now.

Petie wrote:

I am not anonymous as I filled averything in.  I just just reset my pasword again. I see that there is one for community and one for portal. 

I hope all is well now.

Actually, they are both the same.  That may be why you are having issues getting in.  If you change the password for one, you change it for both.

1 Like

I do not use portal but until today, each time I set my password it woud not work. I finally am able to sign in. I am sorry to take up time and space with this little issue but I have been in more than a dozen forums for more than a dozen years and never had this trouble. I do thnk there is some updating or work being done or there is a glitch.I noticed a couple of others saying they too could not sign in. All is well now and thank you for listening. This may help those who cannot enter and wish to participate.

I appreciate the patience you are showing us.  We are currently working to make registration and log in better.  We should be done with it in a few weeks.  

1 Like

No problem. I am confident you will be up and running .

Thank you for your diligence. I wish I could help but am not equipped to do so.

See you when you have it as you want it.

I can still sign in so that’s great…

Peter

Awesome, thanks.