Frequent Visitor
wteague

Where is the link to post a new question .

Where is the link to  post a new question or topic. This Forum is not user friendly.

I did a search for a forum on the WD Anywhere Backup Premium software and while I can find some postings, there is no link there to post my question. Strange.

Honored Contributor
TonyPh12345

Re: Where is the link to post a new question .

You obviously found it because you posted in this forum...

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Other-Software-Accessories/bd-p/acronis

===Live SMP / Live Hub x2 / Live+ / Live x2 / 24 TBytes of QNAP + WD NAS ===
Honored Contributor
ThePizzaMatrix

So I'm reading a thread that has not been posted? o.o

You are reading a ghost long gone.
Community Manager
Bill_S

You can also review this topic, found in the New to WD Community board.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/New-to-WD-Community/Posting-Messages/td-p/24

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Frequent Advisor
CLAUDIA

I, likewise, can only post because I used your reply button.  I can't find the post new message link either. I have followed the directions given, but it does not open anything which gives me the ability to post a question.

Honored Contributor
TonyPh12345

Capture.PNG

===Live SMP / Live Hub x2 / Live+ / Live x2 / 24 TBytes of QNAP + WD NAS ===
Community Manager
Bill_S

Just so you all understand, you won't find a New Message button in a thread (topic).  You will only see a Reply button.  A New Message button is only found when you open a community board.  It will always and only show up in the upper left corner, as Tony so aptly pointed out.

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Frequent Advisor
CLAUDIA

Thanks.  I didn't realize the difference between a "thread" and a forum, I guess.  Appreciate your help.

Community Manager
Bill_S

My pleasure.

Frequent Advisor
CLAUDIA

I guess this web site was undergoing some changes when I was trying to post message, etc.., according to the telephne support line, so the site would not let me do anything at all besides sign in a few hundred times.  This was also complicating my efforts to post.  Today, everything is working swimingly, and I am having no problems whatsoever, other than with speed of this web site. (slow)   Thanks to Bill, community manager, for helping me.

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD