Cannot log into Community with normal Account

I have tried to do a Register Account using my primary email address a couple of weeks back but it states that an account with this email already exists. I then tried and was able to successfully do password resets on the original account, however, any attempt to log in states the username/password do not match up to any account on the Community Forums.

I contacted support regarding my original account and they stated to try again later as the site was having troubles that day (even though I was able to register and login with my secondary email account that same day). Now a couple weeks later, I am still unable to log in with my normal account. However, this secondary account works just fine.

I followed the “Contact WD” link at the bottom and selected “English Email” but they are now responding that they cannot help and directed me to contact the Community Help section. Well I am having a difficult time finding a Community Support email address to contact which is what brings me to this forum.

How can I get in touch with the Community Support to get this straightened out as I would love to be able to log in with my primary account information (which is what my WDTVLiveHub is registered with) but still maintain the posts in the pasts couple of weeks from this account? Basically take this account email/posts and swap it with the one it should be under and then solve the issue of my normal account not being able to log in.

The Registration Account and WD Community user are two separate things. 

Registration Account allows you to see the Warranty information for your WD drive and available downloads.

The WD Community user account allows you to get help on the forums.

Are you sure you are not confusing the logins for each account?

When I registered my device I placed it under the following email; r s@ho.com. However while trying to register on the community site it states the address is already registered. I did a password reset, received the email and instructions, and reset the password. I tried to log in and it won’t let that account in stating the information provided doesn’t match (indicating to me that either the username doesn’t exists or the password is wrong).

At that time I tried registering my secondary email, r *s@in.com and was able to log into the Community site without any issue. it’s bothersome for me to have to log into the WDC.com support site with one email and the WD Community site as another while my primary/original email address states there is an account here for it but I cannot seem to get logged in as it.

One thing I have noticed is that even on the Support side of this site my username is acting case-sensitive which during registration I entered all lower case letters (but it only accepts it if I capitalize the first letter) which caused me about 10-15 minutes of headache just to sign-in and submit the case to WD.

From what I can tell so far;

WD Support Email: r s@ho.com 

WD Support Username (first letter is forced to use capital): R s@ho.com 

WD Community Working Username (regardless of case): r s@in.com 

WD Community NonWorking Username (but states it’s registered w/successful password reset): r s@ho.com 

Private message me your information and I’ll take care of it for you.