SMART FAIL Diagnostic Report

Once again I thank you for your response.  I ran the test and the drive failed.  

When I replace the drive with the exact same model WD drive, can I leave the current WD Smartware software installed rather than uninstalling everything and re-installing it when I connect the new drive?  In other words, can I just drop the new WD drive in place and begin using it with the currently installed software?  

If I do have to uninstall the software and re-install it from the new replacement drive, would you please provide me with the exact file name to double click in order to launch the software Welcome screen?  I assume it will be in Program Files(x86) > Western Digital > WD Smartware > Name of File???  

The User Manual says :

“With AutoRun (AutoPlay) disabled, open Computer, click to open the My Book drive listing in Windows Explorer and double-click the WD SmartWare application file to display the Welcome to WD SmartWare screen (see Figure 4 on page 6).”

But WD Smartware is a folder, not an executable file and clicking on it opens a string of other files. Which of those files should be double clicked to launch the software please?  I can’t remember which one I clicked on last time. 

My OS  is  Windows 8.1  64 bit.

Thanks.