MyBook 2TB drive full error msg

Hi

…just installed the MyBook 2TB  on my desktop running Win XP.  Seems to be working fine.  Am able to create folders and transfer files successfully from my internal  hard drives.  My problem is w/ PhotoShop 7.  I can retrieve image files from the WDMyBook to work on in PhotoShop,. but when I try to save back to the WD I get the message unable to save file because disk is full.  Yet, when I open the WinExplorer, the drive appears in my directory tree showing all the files I’ve transferred and also showing 1.8 TB of free space. What’s up with that?  I can save mpg files from my video editing program no problem.

Hello,

Whats happens if you save the PhotoShop file on your computer and then try to transfer it to the external drive?

Hey, thanx

…but, as I said…I am .“able to create folders and transfer files successfully from my internal  hard drives.” if I save it there first.  My question is Why does this happen?  I should not have to go thru this extra step.  I have a Sony video editing program and also a PaintShopPro which  the WD has no problem saving files directly from the program.   I also have a 1TB MyBook hooked up where this does not happen.  Have I neglected to install some sort of software?.  The drive did not come with an install CD…I just plugged it in and fired it up