03-08-2012 08:40 AM
I have a 2TB WD My book essential 3.0, and off late it has been acting very strangly and doesnt get detected by my computer. I tried the following :
1. connect it using different USB cables and power connectors
2. connect it to a different PC and lappy
3. Tried installing SES drivers given in support
4. Tried to see if the partition tables are corrupted (but it doesnt show up in testdisk)
5. Check in disk management - none !
These are the following messages i get
Ive tried searching various forums for solutions and even mailed customer support ( no response yet ).
Im sure this is a common problem, but can someone please help me with this.
Thanks for your time
03-09-2012 07:56 AM
don't see the images yet...
be back when approved *seats back and reads news paper *