Harddisk lock ? hope wd have some time to answer

I am writing this comment with full of dissatisfaction and annoying

I saw many Harddisk lock Problems over this community,

No Proper customer-care, no vido tutorials

( except earning profit from customers to rise the wages and building new factories, doing greedy capitalist mind business ) and  Except ( some staff’s copy paste comments)

I found that my all wd hard-drive get locked after some-while after Smart-ware and other wd support software installation,

( WD can you tell me truth that … is it your Business trick to give pain to the customer, by locking drives( giving hassle and annoying pain)  instead of Finding solution )

In my whole life I never locked my drive nor setup any password , then why on earth my drive got locked? any

answers?

suggestion you can become Good Customer Service Care Harddrive company , take some time and spend some money for

1. Build You tube channel

2. make video tutorials( step bye step) not only for existing ad and promotional videos)

3. upgrade your all support download softwares and fix the bugs like harddrive

While I understand where you’re coming from, I believe you are misunderstanding the very purpose of the WD Community, which is user-to-user interaction. Staff members may post once in a while, but Western Digital has official, direct support channels for addressing technical concerns. Users should not expect constant, steady, and/or direct responses from WD Staff members while on the forum. As such, my recommendation would be to contact WD. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Regards,