Which storage device to buy?

I would greatly appreciate assistance in choosing the best product for me.

** I own a Mac with a 2TB hard drive

** I am looking for more storage space plus including backup

** I am presently using 3 external drives - 2TB Airport Time Capsule, 2TB WD drive and 1.5TB LaCie drive

** I do a Time Machine backup of only data files to the Time Capsule; a full backup to the other 2TB drive using a 3rd party program - this drive is bootable; the 1.5TB drive stores my videos, no backup done of these files

** I have about 1TB in music files and almost 1.5TB in video files

** There are 2 immediate issues - a) I will soon run out of space on my LaCie for video files and, b) the video files are not being backed up.

** A future issue to consider is I might sell my iMac with 2TB storage and use MacBook Air with much less storage space available internally.

** I would like 1 backup of every file, 2 backups of my music files which I consider invalulable and might as well kill myself if I lost them, haha.

Any suggestions appreciated.  I was pondering the My Cloud EX, but I have no need to access the files from another computer or device.  I like the idea of having RAID, not that I’m all that familiar with it.  Thank you.

If you have a thunderbolt connection on your computer, you might want to take a look at the WD Thunderbolt Duo

This unit goes up to 8 TB and is RAID 0 and 1.

Regarding the EX4, if you are going to be doing an automatic backup to this drive, make sure that the software that you have is capable of doing a network backup since the EX4 needs to be connected to your router.