MyBook World Edition (white LEDs)

Hey guys, So i’ve recently moved and ever since then I cannot get my macbook pro to map this drive wirelessly, though it maps fine when I utilize an ethernet cable. It worked at the old place on the same equipment, for the record. I can access this drive just fine on the windows 7 box and through a few other devices. I cannot even access the administrator page through Safari/Firefox/Chrome when connecting wirelessly, it’ll hit the security cert (I’m using HTTPS) so it’s getting that far, but after that it just spins with no page load. I’ve tried flushing all the saved passes from my keyring, mapping through both afp and smb, but to no avail. Any thoughts?

It’s probably something with your wireless security settings on the router.  You may need to question them or Apple about it since nobody here is responding. 

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately this is the same router and settings that I had in the old place so I’m not sure how that would have changed. Even my provider is the same though obviously I have another WLAN IP now. I’ll keep at it. Thanks!