My Studio 2 Duo drive cannot load onto Mac anymore

This is already a replacement from WD already, and within a year my drive cannot load on my desktop anymore.

When I plug it in via FW800, it loads to a point and stops, light indicator is on but not flashing, and its not loaded onto my desktop. I have all my life’s photos on here and I am really worried I have lost them forever.

Since its a RAID drive, I have combined them to act as one drive. How do I pull the drives out and load them together? I am guessing it cannot be done since I merged them rather than have the RAID and mirrored on the second drive.

I bought a cable that can connect the drive if I pull it out and it basically one end is the hard pin adaptor, and the other end of the cord a USB. But I am a bit confused how to connect them if they are DUO drives.

Is there any other way I can read my drives if they are not loading up properly on my mac? I have tried plugging into other computers using both FW800 and USB with different cords too, but to no avail.

Thanks

CAL

If you had them in RAID 0, you will not be able to retrive the data individually.  My advise for you is to contact a data recovery company.