Help with formatting

Thanks for your response. I tried the WD Data LiofeGuard Diagnostics and it wouldn’t allow me to get rid of the small partition, but one of the posts on this forum suggest using a program called EaseUS Partition Master and that seemed to work just fine. It is up and running now.

But I do have one other question. I have a couple of programs that check read/write speeds for your disk drives. I have an SD drive and a couple of internal hard drives - and the My Book Studio External hard drive - hooked up via Firewire 800. When I tested all of my drives, the Studio drive tested the poorest of all my drives - nowhere near what I thought a Firewire 800 drive should test at. My Max write speeds range from 126 MB/S to 217 MB/S - and the Studio Firewire drive comes in at 69 MB/S. On the read speeds the other drives range from 103 MB/S to 500 MB/S with the Studio drive coming in at 82 MB/S. Is this normal? I think all my internal drives are SATA drives. Do I need to change any settings on the drive or on my computer to use the full Firewire 800 speed? Thanks for your help.