Erased all data on My Passport (1TB) for Mac -- cannot find the original files to download!

I have been looking all over for the software I need to reinstall on my external hard drive after I used the WD Utilitiy Drive to completely erase all data on the hard drive. The only available downloads on the support page are: 

and I’ve downloaded them all, opened them, and there is no apparent use for them until I have the original software on the device. Where the *bleep* is it? i’ve looked all over other discussions for this info…

Hi here, welcome to the community.

What do you mean by original files to download? Are you able to transfer information to the drive? What are you planning on using the drive for?

Thanks for the reply – there is no software installed on the “My Passport” device on my finder. It is completely empty. I have the full storage space, but I did a full memory erase this time before trying to backup my MacBook Pro. It used to backup automatically when I attached it to my computer.

I’ve been looking for whatever initial start up software came when the device was new, just have not been able to find what it takes to get the device automatically backing up my whole computer again.