1tb wd hdd icons not showin wen its on mac.. prob came wen i pull out cable of hd while its wrkin

i have a 1 tb wd hdd…it was working fine. den oneday it got hanged while transfering files and i had to pull out d cable of the harddisk, from den wen i ever put d cable back on…the harddisk icon doesn’t shows…the light of the harddisk is blinking bt its not detecting nor any external hdd icon is showing…  even i can’t use disk utility or any other software cause there is no external harddisk detected dat i can choose to repair or format… i cud hear the protable harddisk running cuz some disk rolling and a beep in between sounds comes  in d harddisk…maybe theres a bad sector…is there a way dat i can reset d harddisk… the problem happen wen i pull off the harddisk cable while its running… its a western digital 1tb hdd… need help, got lots of movies and tvshows in it…

Try that on a different computer and with a different cable…

prob came wen i pull out cable of hd while its wrkin

Indeed, that might be the reason why

i tried on a different com…bt still theres nothing…  i think d hdd is damaged…  wow a simple mistake i did and nw its all gone!!!  can anyone help…  nw all i want to do is format… so is there a way to reset to a factory setting… cause no icon is showing on mac and on windows a unknown folder show bt if i try to format it shows an error…  help needed… is there a solution…