External Hard drives series connections

External hard drive that can be connected by USB through series connections so we could easily add external HD with out lessening the number of USB socket from your computer.

6 Likes

I bought 1TB external hard drive. I am going crazy connecting to SONY TV and PS3. It is detecting but the movie files are not detected and hence not played. I need advice how to play and access movie files on my TV.

Thanks

I am very sad ,because  i had buy  WD "MY PASSPORT "500g product in 2010/08/20

But these days i can not read all information from 'my passport"

i have very very very importtant information and issued inside.

would you pls tell me how can i to save or recovery it ,

i need document  ,i donn.t want just to chage a new one for me ~~

pls help me how to do next step~~i donn;t have much money to save my socument from “my passport”

how could i rto do ???

thanks a lot 

and very ungent!!!

Doris

Taiwan +886+955+65+6633

i have bought 1TB WD last 2 months…suddenly, my computer cant detect the hard disk…have been trying at other comp but it still show the same thing…the hard disk stated it is running properly but my comp & the other comp cant detect the hard disk…the problm is, the HD contains important documet…!!! i need them urgently,…could someone plz advice on this…tq

shira\

Bonjour
je suis a la recherche d un câble Câble USB 2.0 “Y” avec double alimentation, 1m pour un disque dur wd de référence WDBABV0010BBK
merci de votre réponse
Cordialement

I an thinking of getting a 2 tb WD Disk drive. I would want to use this with my Smart Vierra TV and so would like confirmation if its’ suitability of this drive  for this purpose.

Answers appreciated.

The hard disk drive in question is the

Western Digital Elements 2 TB External Desktop Hard Drive (USB 2.0, Black)