"Windows has detected a problem"

Hello all

Sorry for my bad english (I’m french)

To replace my hard drive, I just bought a new WD hard drive ( WD10EZEX-75M2NA0 ) 1TB.

To begin, I install Windows 8 (It was very long).

I did the update (It was very long).

I did the Windows Update 8.1 (It was still very long).

The launch of Windows 8, I got an error message that is returned to the launch of Windows 8.1 (no reboot meantime other than the update).

Sans titre.jpg

Between the installation of Windows 8 and the end of the installation of Windows 8.1 (update included), I had to spend two days (I still slept :manlol:).

The installation slow and error message, make me say that I have a problem on my hard drive. 

What do you think?

Can you help me?

Thank you for all your help.

Sorry for the double post

Some details:

• The motherboard is new (MSI H81M-P33)
  • The new processor (Intel Celeron G1820 LGA1150)
  • 1 barrette 2 GB of RAM is new
  • 1 barrette 4 GB of RAM is not new

I rebooted the PC and it has between 20 and 30 minutes to start.

I put another hard drive (with Windows 8.1 above) and it started normally.

Again thank you in advance (and sorry again for my english)

Could we see a SMART report?

Could you also upload a HD Tune read benchmark graph?

HD Tune: WDC     WD10EZEX-75M2NA0 Health

ID                                                              Current            Worst   Threshold           Data                      Status

(01) Raw Read Error Rate                   52                           1              51                    7198                         Failed  

(03) Spin Up Time                                 174                        174         21                    2283                         Ok

(04) Start/Stop Count                            100                        100         0                       20                              Ok

(05) Reallocated Sector Count           200                        200         140                  0                                Ok

(07) Seek Error Rate                             200                        200         0                       0                                Ok

(09) Power On Hours Count               100                        100         0                       31                              Ok

(0A) Spin Retry Count                           100                        253         0                       0                                Ok

(0B) Calibration Retry Count               100                        253         0                       0                                Ok

(0C) Power Cycle Count                      100                        100         0                       20                              Ok

(C0) Power Off Retract Count             200                        200         0                       17                              Ok

(C1) Load Cycle Count                         200                        200         0                       11                              Ok

(C2) Temperature                                 107                        107         0                       36                              Ok

(C4) Reallocated Event Count            200                        200         0                       0                                Ok

(C5) Current Pending Sector              200                        200         0                       14                              Ok

(C6) Offline Uncorrectable                  100                        253         0                       0                                Ok

(C7) Ultra DMA CRC Error Count      200                       200         0                       0                                Ok

(C8) Write Error Rate                           100                        253         0                       0                                Ok

(F0) Head Flying Hours                       100                        100         0                       31                              Ok

(F1) (unknown attribute)                      200                        200         0                       489053892              Ok

(F2) (unknown attribute)                     200                        200         0                       296547440              Ok

Power On Time         : 31

Health Status         : Failed

HD Tune.jpg

======================================================================================

Rapport avec Acronics Drive Monitor

Encore merci

Return the drive to your place of purchase and ask for a new replacement. The “Raw Read Error Rate” SMART attribute has fallen below its threshold value. The 14 pending sectors are also a cause for concern.