How to fix firmware WD2500BEVT to erased?

I have a hard drive WDC WD250BEVT series … the problem in the beginning when my hard drive is detected by the Computer 0 kb and then I find a way to cope with browsing through google, and I am trying to solve the problem by using HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool. after that my hard drive is not detected by windows, only detected on Device Manager WDC ROM MODEL - JAMAICA - USB Device. I’ve tried with cd hiren and other software but to no avail …
after I was browsing with google to solve the problem must be with download firmware to  hard drive.

What can anybody help me??

Hello, it sounds like to need to initialze the hard drive from the disk management and then format it. Check the link below.

http://www.brighthub.com/computing/hardware/articles/68631.aspx

Thanks for reply…

I’ve tried your suggestion, but in my computer management WD2500BEVT hard drive not detected. i try to rescsan disk in computer management but noting. I’ve tried to format the hard drive in DOS but failed.

I’ve spent days looking for a solution to this problem but until now have not been able to solve this problem…

this my picture:

I think the problem is in the firmware. Do you know how to flash the hard drive firmware WDC?

You DO need a fresh firmware install.  You have somehow erased part of the firmware and can only see what I *think* is the immutable portion… I hope you didn’t have anything on it you can’t replace, as the likelihood of getting said firmware download is quite slim unless they released an updated version (also slim).

To assume something is unbreakable is only to have it fail without recourse.

I think the firmware erased when I use HDD Low Level Format tool … I’ve been looking for a way to download the new firmware using hyperteminal but I do not have the experience for it. I am using a usb to serial cable for downloading the firmware but in hyperterminal disk unreadable

everyone can help me?? please

i dont understand why you played with taht if you have no experience…

do you have important data on that drive?