Western Digital Blue WD3200 issue

I love your guys products but i am not understanding is how such a good product be fine for one second and then start showing errors that may or not be true in the smart health i have seen it show pending sectors before and that error was corrected with lifeguard and now this same issue came up again but i doubt 679 pending sectors is correct Western Digital series hard drives is all i will order and use unless the computer i have came with something else this drive being fine then throwing out errors and getting a error when trying to repair bad sectors that may not actually be present i think this might be a problem with the PCB
679 current pending sectors is what HD Tune Pro v5.50 is showing but not the lifeguard program i need to know what to do because i have a lot of data i cant get off this drive because it seems like a PCB problem and this issue has happened before when the drive isn’t even a year old nor was the laptop and the laptop manufacture has never been any help
I am posting this here because i was having a issue getting the complete product thing filled out

Hello and welcome, 

Sorry to hear that you cannot access your files, if the hard drive is still recognized, you have the option of scanning it with a data recovery program, using Google you should be able to find several options. Also see if the following link helps. 

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-Portable-Drives/WD-Password-1TB-requests-formatting-only-when-i-try-to-access/m-p/545038/highlight/true#M13907

the hard drive is still recongized and i have recovered what i can of my data despite this problem though i will still continue to use just western digital products

i just now seen a reply was made since i was not notified that a reply has been made

Hi new to the board

Trying to find out more on troubles with WD Drives

In the past year while servicing equipment I have noticed failure of hard drives in produces like Toshiba and Acer. Surprisingly the hard drives are Western Digital, but I do have a Hitachi with the same issue. The last few was a 250 in Tashiba and the latest is a 500 Scopio Blue in a Acer.  The computer come from two differnt areas that report no problems and I have checked for proper electric service and surge protects which they have. Both drives are not recognized and the last one with the 500 gig repeatedly rebooted until I removed the drive.

Serveral years of experience and service Apple to, sorry.