WD30EZRX vs ZyXEL Keenetic II

Доброго дня.

Диск HDD Western Digital Green Line 3Tb WD30EZRX SATA с таблицей разделов GPT имеет два основных раздела с файловой системой NTFS, по 1643,76 и 1150,63 ГБ. Разбиение на разделы произведено ПО Acronis.

Диск установлен во внешний USB-накопитель с монтируемым HDD, модель Age Star ASP080700001 CFB3A Creative data storage USB 2.0 for 3.5" IDE/SATA HDD.

При подключении к системе с Win 7 и 8 диски отображаются корректно. Ошибок на диске нет.

При подключении к интернет-центру ZyXEL Keenetic II http://zyxel.ru/keenetic-2 диск WD30EZRX не виден и не определяется.

При подключении к интернет-центру Keenetic II диска Western Digital Green Line 2Tb WD20EZRX SATA он определяется и работает корректно.

Техподдержка ZyXEL просит проверить, нет ли на диске WD30EZRX скрытого раздела. Программа Acronis Disk Director 12 скрытого раздела не видит.

Скажите, есть ли на дисках WD30EZRX скрытые разделы (мною не создавались), и если есть - как отключить.

Какие еще могут быть проблемы, связанные с подключением диска WD30EZRX?

Good day.

Disk HDD Western Digital Green Line 3Tb WD30EZRX SATA with GPT partition table has two main sections with the file system NTFS, at 1643.76 and 1150.63 GB. Partitioning produced software Acronis.
The disc is inserted into an external USB-drive with mounted HDD, model Age Star ASP080700001 CFB3A Creative data storage USB 2.0 for 3.5 "IDE / SATA HDD.
When connecting to a system with Win 7 and 8 drives are displayed correctly. There are no errors on the disk.
When you connect to the Internet Center ZyXEL Keenetic II http://zyxel.ru/keenetic-2 WD30EZRX drive is not visible and is not defined.
When you connect to the Internet Center Keenetic II drive Western Digital Green Line 2Tb WD20EZRX SATA he is determined and working properly.
Support ZyXEL asks to check whether the disc WD30EZRX hidden partition. The program Acronis Disk Director 12 hidden partition does not see.

Tell me, is there a disk WD30EZRX hidden partitions (not created by me), and if there is - how to disable.
What else can be problems associated with the mapped drive WD30EZRX?

Google translation:

Good day.

Disk HDD Western Digital Green Line 3Tb WD30EZRX SATA with GPT partition table has two main sections with the file system NTFS, at 1643.76 and 1150.63 GB. Partitioning produced software Acronis.
The disc is inserted into an external USB-drive with mounted HDD, model Age Star ASP080700001 CFB3A Creative data storage USB 2.0 for 3.5 "IDE / SATA HDD.
When connecting to a system with Win 7 and 8 drives are displayed correctly. There are no errors on the disk.
When you connect to the Internet Center ZyXEL Keenetic II http://zyxel.ru/keenetic-2 WD30EZRX drive is not visible and is not defined.
When you connect to the Internet Center Keenetic II drive Western Digital Green Line 2Tb WD20EZRX SATA he is determined and working properly.
Support ZyXEL asks to check whether the disc WD30EZRX hidden partition. The program Acronis Disk Director 12 hidden partition does not see.

Tell me, is there a disk WD30EZRX hidden partitions (not created by me), and if there is - how to disable.

Good day.

Welcome to the Community.

Does the router support GPT or 3TB hard drives?

Trancer wrote:

Thank You!

Trancer wrote:

ZyXEL manufacturer claims that the router supports both GPT, and 3TB. However, the physical disk is more than 2 TB to be split into disks to 2TB, and that I have done…

Thank ERmorel and that translated into English, my English translation)))

Inquisitor wrote:

Trancer wrote:

Thank You!

Trancer wrote:

ZyXEL manufacturer claims that the router supports both GPT, and 3TB. However, the physical disk is more than 2 TB to be split into disks to 2TB, and that I have done…

On this case it would need to support multiple partitions. Do you have the same issue with non-GPT/Over 2TB hard drivesthat also happen to be paritioned in smaller volumes?

Trancer wrote:

On this case it would need to support multiple partitions. Do you have the same issue with non-GPT/Over 2TB hard drivesthat also happen to be paritioned in smaller volumes?

MBR disk with NTFS 2TB, one section, is determined and working properly. Other discs can not be checked.