WD red 2 TB Click and very slow sector read rate

I notice there are come clicks from my before 2 day buy drive. this happen random sometimes, many minutes no load clicks, but sometimes every 2 sec a click. I test with wddatatlife guard. no messages are output. Only there are some 1 under warranty. see screenshot what smart says

I read that  clicks can be problems, that data are bad read. so i test with hd-tune media test which show how many mb are read every second.

http://youtu.be/ZgtLJ68gZSo

I start the screen record, after i hear the click. You see the 4. sector is read 39 sec and a rate of 15 MB/sec
Only 2 click is hear by reading the sector. Other sectors have no click
other sectors read in under 10 sec and reach a rate of 90-104 megabyte/sec

So it seem the media is bad in this range. I understand that media can be bad in some range, but wy there is no reserve sector use.
sometimes the sector is read very slow but in 90% of case the sector have no click and is read with 88 -92 Megabyte.I also have a short Video, and here can see, that on 4. sector, data is only read with 4.5 megabyte/sec. this is the slowest i get. During this 4. sector run, i hear more than 4 clicks.

under normal usage, I hear sometimes click every 2 sec, then there is no click hear for several minutes.  I guess there are more sectors
have problems, but i of course do not sit long before my computer and watch the hd-tune Media test what sectors read very slow too
I have spend time to transfer all my 400 gb of data to the drive. I know that this high datadensity on harddisk is critical, so i have buy a WD red, in the hope, that it is more safe. Or is there maybe a newer firmware out, that do better error sector handling ? .
Is there hope, that all work in future better. How many reserve gigaytes are available for the drive ?. and how can i better force the drive that it use a reserve sector.

Because i hear clicks, when system should do no file actions, i get in mind that maybe disable the swapfile change something. So i disable the swapfile (8 GB) and i hear since that time no click. activate swap file again, too produce no click. strange, i have 8 GB ram and only 3 GB are in use for the tests. wy windows do swapfile actions. disable swapfile make system not faster. anyway, the large Slow down Problems in Sector 4 does not happen anymore. The slowest speed of Sector 4 is now 70 MB. The speed is not so important for me, but safe data. I dont know, if i can trust the harddrive after i notice this. other random access benchmarks give ok values. In my life i have buy many harddrives from WD, no one have data loss. maybe the drive is ok, and the reserve sectors are used now.

I like also know, if my smart values show something bad for a new drive

And last not least, I have silent PC. before i have only a 2.5 Drives in and a SSD. I read that the wd red is very silent. thats true. It have no vibration, and the drive noise is a little more silent as my old WD3200 BEVT. But the 3.5 wd red is much faster. I dont know if other drives are so silent and have no vibrations.

Welcome to the Community.

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Support by Country
http://support.wdc.com/country/index.asp