WD red 2 TB Click and very slow sector read rate

Because i hear clicks, when system should do no file actions, i get in mind that maybe disable the swapfile change something. So i disable the swapfile (8 GB) and i hear since that time no click. activate swap file again, too produce no click. strange, i have 8 GB ram and only 3 GB are in use for the tests. wy windows do swapfile actions. disable swapfile make system not faster. anyway, the large Slow down Problems in Sector 4 does not happen anymore. The slowest speed of Sector 4 is now 70 MB. The speed is not so important for me, but safe data. I dont know, if i can trust the harddrive after i notice this. other random access benchmarks give ok values. In my life i have buy many harddrives from WD, no one have data loss. maybe the drive is ok, and the reserve sectors are used now.

I like also know, if my smart values show something bad for a new drive

And last not least, I have silent PC. before i have only a 2.5 Drives in and a SSD. I read that the wd red is very silent. thats true. It have no vibration, and the drive noise is a little more silent as my old WD3200 BEVT. But the 3.5 wd red is much faster. I dont know if other drives are so silent and have no vibrations.