Search a right WD-HDD for my demand

Hallo and much thanks for your reply.

Ive called with the company, which sell dashcam system (VA-SA650HD3GA) with HDD/SSD-compatibility. The manufacturer for this system sells Toshiba and Seagate HDD, but my experience with this HDDs… not the best…

The maximum capacity is 2TB (limited by software) and 2,5" (limited by the place) from this dashcam-system. Relevant is for me a HDD.

2TB SSD are to expensive and i dont think that make a big difference in performance at dashcams. The biggest benefit is flash ROM because shake in the car.

Perhaps its possible to connect this system with a 3,5" HDD (max. 2 TB) via SATA. The seller cant say this 100%. I must test it.

Ive wanted to buy a 5 or 6 TB HDD (for dashcam&generally back up), before I hear from the 2TB limit.

Now I search a HDD 3,5", only for back up. With them I want to test via SATA cable if it functioning at dashcam system. Because I think 3,5" is better and cheaper as 2,5"?

When it functioning, I order a 3,5" HDD 2 TB manufactured for dashcam systems.

1. Which 2TB 3,5" HDD should I buy for back ups and storage?

2. Which 2TB 2,5" HDD should I buy, when 3,5" are not functioning for dashcam system?

3. Which 2TB 2,5" HDD should i buy, when 3,5" are functioning for dashcam system?

4. It gave good HDD cases for shakes by drive in the car?

Thank you much.

With regards.