New WD40EFRX cannot be detected in bios after I interrupted a full format

Yesterday I bought a 4tb red from amazon , everything was when at the start , I plugged the HDD , went to the desktop and did a quick format. then I started transfering some files from my old  WD2002FAEX 2tb black, the speed was around 110mb/s  but at some point it drops to 700kb/s then stopped completely and I had to close the process.  

I though there were some problems with my 2Tb black and did a chkdsk /f /r but no errors were found  and it passed both the SMART and Lifeguard diagnostic’s quick test. 

then I came up with the idea of doing a fulll fomart on the 4tb red , but it took so long(3hours 5%) and I stopped it ,after I reboot my computer the 4tb red cannot be decteted by the Bios anymore(sometimes it says the hdd failed the SMART test and can be seen in the bios but not in windows) I changed the sata cable and another sata port and tried it on another computer but still no success.

…So what should I do now ?   Thanks in advance

Hi was it seen in bios on the other pc. What motherboard is it and is the bios up to date. When you say windows cant see it do you mean in disk management or window’s explorer.  If bios can see it make a usb stick bootable and use a copy of hard disk sentinel dos version to run the test. http://www.hdsentinel.com/hard_disk_sentinel_dos.php .Please post back the results and myself or someone else may know.

Hammey : Are you serious, he never mentioned “another computer”, was it seen in the Bios? for real?  how the [Deleted] else would windows see it??? do you even read what you are responding to or just copy and paste some [Deleted] canned responce, atleast READ the issue!!!  that kind of answer is so darn  frustrating to someone really needing an answer!!

Now, Please, try again!!!

Hi LoL can you  read if you can read the last few lines of his post. Here I will post it for you (hdd failed the SMART test and can be seen in the bios but not in windows) I changed the sata cable and another sata port and tried it on another computer but still no success.) Please Read the question. That is all I have to say and really i should not even have bothered responding to you.

Hey guys.

Keep it friendly. We are all just trying to help here.