Occasional Advisor
blackperl

Fed up with WD 20EARX Green drive

hello guys

By mistake i bought wd20EARX 2TB From 10-12 days ago ,the very next day i have to rma it due to bad sector n freezing ,now yesterday i got new 2tb 20EARX Drive ,after installing ,wehn i run the hd tune i got lots of damaga block :smileysad:

Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows is also not able to fix it ,its showing error :smileysad:

now what should i do ? should i rma it again or is there any method tho fix it ?

all the 2 TB green are fail drive or what ? :smileymad:

1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor
Awopero

Re: Fed up with WD 20EARX Green drive

Contact WD and request another model number, I have seen it before they will provide you with another model number if you are having issues with your drive.

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts and be sure to come back and 'Accept as Solution' under options for the post that solved your issue.
Occasional Advisor
blackperl

Re: Fed up with WD 20EARX Green drive

[ Edited ]

i have already send  the drive ,i will contact them regarding it !! hope they will do something about it

thanks buddy for suggestion :smileyhappy:

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD