TITAN LIVE *1.5.XX Now Available for 2.01.86*

CLANK wrote:

Thanks Joey, I think in the past I edited Alaska light menu files with your help.

Ca I use those menu files with any skin? 

The is only one xml that controls the amount of items on the Home Screen.

inc_rv_home_menu_node.xml    so if you have previously edited this file (in my Alaska theme)

Then yes, you can use this one file with any other theme as a replacement.

Hi all,

Here is the latest version 1.4.17 for firmware 2.01.86.

Also on the first post with more info.

Here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l88l7ccymzchoss/Titan_Live_1.4.17.zip

Hello! This skin is fabulous, I would ask whether it is possible to put the information bar above the screen. 

Since seeing subtitled movies, bar cover letters. 

Could it be? Thank you! 

Excuse me for my bad English

Translated by Google

Is there anyway we could get a updated version with the 3x5 gallerview, a 1.4.35 version?

Thanks for implementing my suggestion into the new update! Everything looks beautiful!

Thank you for this great theme, fast,  design … but wants more
es it possible to lower the synopsis to better see the backdrops. Desolé this is a google translation I Québecoise. You do a fantastic job.Bigs tanks

Absolutely delighted with the :smiley:new interface,Keep up the good work! 

Hi,

Just wanted to thank you for this lovely theme!
It’s my favourite so far out of the themes I have used and I love it’s simplicity and style!

Two questions though! How can I limit the amount of backdrops without having to go into every single xml file and deleting them manually?

Is there somewhere I can set this to a lower number?

Also, when I select movies the green icon disppears and I can’t select genre etc …is this normal?

Thank you for your help!

Debs67 wrote:

Two questions though! How can I limit the amount of backdrops without having to go into every single xml file and deleting them manually?

Is there somewhere I can set this to a lower number?

Backdrop display and timing is controlled by “Photo Settings” … to limit the cycle down to One Backdrop (to display for 5 Minutes) …if you want more than One backdrop you will have to edit the movie xmls

Setup > Photo Settings > Slideshow Interval Time > 5 Minutes

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, but that is not what I meant.

What I mean is I just want ONE backdrop per movie, but in the backdrop folder corresponding to the same movie there can be anything from 1 to 20 backdops! I just want one. The issue isn’t how long it is displayed for, it’s that I only need one. You also can’t just delete them as they re-generate themselves. the only solution I have found is to go into the xml file and delete them from there…but it’s tedious with so many movies!

Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

sorry, the SMP automatically downloads ALL backdrop images for a movie

i feel your pain … i have a WDTV Live Hub, and it also did the same thing (Running Latest Firmware)

which i why i am now running OLD Live Hub Firmware which does not automatically download backdrops

It still “Displays” backdrops … but it just streams them from TMDB

Sadly, downloading EVERY backdrop is Firmware related behaviour … sorry again :cry:

Ahhh I see! :frowning:

I also have a WDTV Live Hub 1gb…

Ok, well thanks for setting that straight for me! :slight_smile:

Debs67 wrote:

I also have a WDTV Live Hub 1gb…

You got ripped off !  my WDTV Live Hub has 1TB (Terabyte) :wink:

Kidding aside … i’m running Firmware 2.07.17 very happy with it does everything i need

you can “Rollback” to this Firmware and it remove the space wasting backdrops downloading

you will lose some online services and other things … (much of which i don’t need / use anyways)

I bought the WDTV Live Hub as a “Media Player” ie.

Full 1080p playback + DTS + Dolby Digital + 3D HalfSBS/OU playback … which it still does and i’m happy :smiley:

lol! Yes 1gb wouldn’t hold much! :stuck_out_tongue:

My WDTV Live Hub has the 3.12.13 firmware and I don’t use any of the online services, I also bought it just for playing movies basically!

Maybe I’ll look into rolling back the firmware, but I don’t think I want to mess with it! 

Thanks again for the help! :slight_smile:

I use hubflowto download xml and posters. and there is options for no backdrops. and it acctually works:) with firmware 2.01.86

@duuri

The WDTV Live Hub running Latest Firmware automatically downloads .backdrops to the internal hdd

From memory, it even does it even when you have the Media Library turned OFF

I remember one night i accidently left the WDTV Live Hub powered on one night … next morning i had a stack of

movie.backdrop folders on my HDD

The WDTV Live Streaming may be different

(Debs67 has a WDTV Live Hub)

He Dribbling , I love your theme Titan live 1.4.17

I just bought the WDTV live (SMP I think) I have firmware 1.2.86
I followed all your tutorials and those JoeySmyth but without success I confess … I would remove the sets (backdrops) as Stefan I would choose only 3, but when I select the TV Movie closes and black screen + reboot . All other icons work well.
Now Page 28 ca says otherwise … I think
That three days I work the above please can you help me? Sorry i dont speak English it is very difficult to understand you with google translation.

Big thank you for your work and support.

Are you editing the Theme XML files ?

If so, a Black Screen + Reboot is caused by an xml editing error   (eg. unclosed tags,invalid chars etc)

Paste the contents of your xml here so we can have a look. 

JoeySmith thank you for helping me.

<-Disable>

is invalid code and is the reason your device black screens and reboots

it should be …  (copy and paste this code)

<!–disable><image image=“@@preview_rect_image” textcolor=“@@preview_rect_color” keycolor=“1” bg=“1” /–>