Stuttering VOBs..............................STILL!

The only sure-fire way to know if the bug to which I refer is present is to look at the network statistics of the server.

With the “bugged” firmware, the utilization was 30-40 mbit/second while watching DVDs.   Should have been below 10mbit/second.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

The only sure-fire way to know if the bug to which I refer is present is to look at the network statistics of the server.

With the “bugged” firmware, the utilization was 30-40 mbit/second while watching DVDs.   Should have been below 10mbit/second.

You mean under Task Manager"?

Yep, if that Windows box is your server…

JoeySmyth wrote:

ram1009 wrote:> Stuttering disappeared for me for over a year and I refused to upfate firmesre. Then it started again randomly.  I will RIP ISOs in the future but it eill be a chore to convert all I have.

I converted all my   HDD   VIDEO_TS stuff a while ago to *ISO using this … Folder2Iso

It’s pretty fast … but a *batch* solution would be even better … oh well :neutral_face:

Does this program do anything ImgBurn doesn’t do?

Folder2Iso creates an *.iso image from VIDEO_TS files / folders on your Hard drive.

Why did i use it ? i ripped some DVD’s several years ago to my Hard drive in VIDEO_TS format …

i have since lost / misplaced the DVD discs in moving house … so i can’t re-rip them to *.iso

So, that’s why i used Folder2Iso

It looks like folder2iso is a bit easier to use than imgburn but other then that I would say they do the same thing.