No NetFlix (yet?) in The Netherlands

@richUK

:smileyvery-happy:

finally we agree upon an issue!

+1 :wink:

What is the official position from WD about this issue?

They will update to includ Netflix? When?

If not, should we scrap the WD live Hub?

:neutral_face:

Migas wrote:

What is the official position from WD about this issue?

They will update to includ Netflix? When?

If not, should we scrap the WD live Hub?

:neutral_face:

Read the thread. We have Netflix in the UK and we cannot access it with the live hub. The hub only works with north american Netflix.

I have the same problem with my live hub; no netflix link. Second alternative I had was to us my bluray Sony, same issue there; last possiblity, use my xbox 360; need to pay for Gold Microsoft on top of it!
I ask developers or product managers from WD to please think people consume their own stuff! And it is in my opinion their duty to make it work!!!
Hope to hear about a solution soon before I get forced by WD to change of hardware! As matter of principle, any other brand would suit.
Guys from WD, hope to hear from you!

what is the use of speaking about this when NO ONE OF WD FIXES THE PROBLEM !!!

Sorry for that, but if i had known the 199,00 euros was a waiste I would never have bought the TV Live Hub.
So come on WD fix this asap !

I thought I made it clear that the hub would never do Netflix in europe. We have been through it a number of times in this forum. There is a technical difference to North American Netflix which can only be solved in hardware.

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8696/

Direct from WD for UK/Ireland and we have to assume the rest of Europe.

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/Netflix-Ireland-amp-UK-working-for-anyone/m-p/331435/highlight/true#M4022

In short, we have Netflix in the UK, we have had it for some time and we cannot access it via the Hub.

I appreciate a little mail for WD team with suggestion.

1. Any solution from WD?
  2. Or, change of hardware?
    Please revert asap.

Fab78 wrote:
I appreciate a little mail for WD team with suggestion.

1. Any solution from WD?
  2. Or, change of hardware?
    Please revert asap.

Why don’t you email or phone them if you want confirmation. This is basically a user to user forum but I’m pretty sure I am correct in saying that Netflix will not be coming to the Hub in Europe. I would like to be proved wrong because then I could use it in the UK. The change in hardware is the WD Live Streaming Player which does do UK Netflix but you would have to check that it also does the Netherlands